WX DAO Оptimize pool's emission voting processes?

To WX DAO proposer,

How does this mean more details, then the announcement in Telegram?:

To optimize pool’s emission voting processes, we propose: when the pool reaches the minimum liquidity, exclude it from WX Distribution voting and disable deposit. Excluded pool has the opportunity to return full functionality when liquidity increases and a penalty is paid.
Contract - wxdefi-504 by ridev6 · Pull Request #448 · waves-exchange/contracts · GitHub

Or do we have to get the details from the already coded 26 commits?

Questions:

1. What is the minimum liquidity?
  2. What is the reason behind disabling deposit?
  3. What is the penalty fee?

Ideas:

• I would imagine if pool is below minimum liquidity, then no farming rewards, would work too. Without disabling and penalty.

• Pool size is imo should not be the deciding factor, but trading volume or to be more precise, trading fees.
    Example:
    SWAVES/WAVES Pool, monthly trading volume 1.3% of pool size.
    Utility is very low, 99% of the time it better to use Pepeteam SC, which has a seemless and feeless staking/unstaking functionality.
    Pool receives 731,048.39 gWX, which means farming rewards >>> trading fees.

My 2 WX,
Ivan

minimum liquidity - when bot spend more commissions on spot trading than the pool’s profit.

Voting finalize operation spend fees too for each pool and time.

Pool with low liquidity, is a dead pool or most likely a scam.

The minimum values can be found here - Bitcoin Exchange | Cryptocurrency Exchange | Trading Platform | Waves

1 Like

Thx for clarifying!
I agree that some changes has to be made with low liquidity pools and I am glad you made a proposal for that.

1 Like

Unfortunately proposal did not pass.
I recommend to first propose the idea and get support before committing to developing the code.