Marketing DAO proposal

The primary objective of the Marketing DAO is to provide support to the overall Waves ecosystem and specific projects that contribute to its development. This decentralized autonomous organization (DAO) operates on a for-profit basis, where decision makers, ($power stakers), receive 20% of the growth in the treasury value. The remaining 80% is allocated to treasury depositors.

To generate profits, the Marketing DAO works with specific projects and tokens and receives compensation in the form of those tokens. Some of these tokens are utilized for airdrops and other promotional activities, while a portion is retained as remuneration. Additionally, funds deposited into the treasury can be used to cover operational expenses and are subject to governance by the DAO. Key performance indicators (KPIs) are determined through DAO voting and are settled on a monthly or quarterly basis (depending on the governance decision). New decision makers and treasury depositors can join the DAO any time after launch. DAO participants effectively become Waves Ambassadors, being engaged in the decision making and execution process of the DAO.


so discussed somewhere, specific marketing steps, who gets paid how much to advertise the token?

1 Like